A busy and popular place with good house DJs who know how to keep the party moving. Gay nights twice a month.
- Location: 1st floor Guangdong International Electronic Mansion, 403 Huanshi Dong Lu
- Tel: +86 8732 3487
Not a major international crowd drawer, this place is a big hit with mostly the locals. A good selection of liquors and the price list is normal. African DJs.
- Location: 2/F, Zi Dong Hua Bldg, 707 Dongfeng Dong Lu
- Tel: +86 02 8762 3336
This French riverside pub is divided into compartments and has wooden winding stairs down into it. The pub is decorated with western paintings and antique wine bottles. There is lively band playing good music as you enjoy the riverside ambience.
- Location: B03, Bai'e Tan Bar Street, Fangcun
- Tel: +86 20 8155 8173
This is definitely a trendy place with an up-to-date vibe and playlist.
- Location: Aiqun Mansion, 83 Changdi Lu
- Tel: +86 20 8335 5771
CK Bar offers an eclectic mix of pop, funk and hip hop. CK Bar is the alternative to Baby Face. The decor is very modern, red, and elegant. It's not a big club, but features a mix of all kids of pop and hip hop music, and is busy.
- Location: 3/F, Xinguang Hui Shang Wu Dasha, 3 Beijing Nan Lu
- Tel: +86 02 8326 4673
Live band and energetic DJs that keep the crowd on its toes.
- Location: 1 Jianshe Liu Ma Lu
- Tel: +86 02 8384 1638
Outdoor seating in the garden at the Golf Club keeps the environment and atmosphere cool and sophisticated.
- Location: At the north gate of Yuexiu Park, Huanshi Zhong Lu
- Tel: +86 20 8666 6708
Party World is a heaven for ones who love karaoke. It has more than 100 rooms with top-of-the-range equipment.
- Location: 1st Floor, Huihua Business Building, 80 Xianlie Zhong Lu
- Tel: +86 02 3761 9333
For those who want to see some movies while in Guangzhou, try the China Plaza Theatre on the 8th floor Zhonghua Square. Or the Yonghan Cinema 186, Beijing Lu.