• Pick up from hotel.
• Visit the Potala Palace, former residence of the Dalai Lama.
• Lunch at a local restaurant.
• Visit the Sera Monastery, one of the most important monasteries in the immediate vicinity of Lhasa.
• Return to hotel in the afternoon.
Note: Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on local conditions.
• All transfers and tours in private vehicle with English-speaking local guide.
• All entrance fees for sightseeing and visit as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
• Other service not mentioned on this program.